Building the infrastructure for progress essential to humankind
To deliver roads, rail, energy, and resources projects successfully, we support our client project needs through our highly experienced infrastructure division. Operating as a vertically integrated business across heavy industries, PARC’s infrastructure capability runs deeper than a one-dimensional, transactional contract.
We offer value across the full project lifecycle, along with each of the industries we support. This enables us to manage cross-industry interfaces, meaning that PARC is uniquely placed when it comes to understanding the challenges our clients are faced with. We don’t just see one piece of the puzzle, we like to look at the whole jigsaw as our path to success.
Our vertically integrated capability set allows us to offer our infrastructure clients value across the full project lifecycle:
- Engineering, design and project management
- Civil earthworks and site preparation
- In-ground services and trenching
- Concrete works
- Structural mechanical pipe works (SMP)
- Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
- Plant, equipment and labour hire
- Construction services
- Commissioning and decommissioning services