Helping our clients take the leap into the future with new forms of energy
New forms of energy are crucial to completing the transition to a sustainable energy mix. PARC Engineering understands this and supports clients on their journey as they transition from traditional forms of energy to new alternatives.
From lithium projects that power mobile phones and electric vehicles, right through to completely renewable energies like hydrogen and waste to energy facilities, PARC is supporting the re-powering of the grid.
Our vertically integrated suite of capabilities allows us to offer energy clients value across the full project lifecycle:
- Engineering, design and project management
- Civil earthworks and site preparation
- In-ground services and trenching
- Concrete works
- Structural mechanical pipe works (SMP)
- Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
- Plant, equipment and labour hire
- Construction services
- Solar energy installations and project services
- Commissioning and decommissioning services