Rio Tinto awarded Decmil with a contract for the design and construction of a heavy and light vehicle facility at the Mesa J mine, including the wash facility, mobile equipment maintenance workshop, bulk lube storage facility and tyre charge facilities.
PARC Engineering was engaged by Decmil to support the Contractor’s team with Engineering, Completion management, Supervision, skilled construction E&I and SMP labour.
Our team was fully self-sufficient with the utilisation of PARC Engineering Plant & Equipment and tooling.
- The successful integration of our team with Decmil resulted in a project that was completed safely and to a high-quality standard.
- The working relationship and our reputation with Decmil were strengthened which resulted in further contracts being awarded for future projects.
Number of people on site:
LTI Free stats:
- LTI Free
Pieces of equipment utilised:
- 2 – 20ft Container Tools and Consumables
- 2 – Mine Specification Light Vehicles
- 1 – 25T Franna
Other statistics of importance:
- Project Duration of 8 months LTI free