CPB was engaged by BHP to complete Southflank SMP and E&I to complete construction and commissioning works. PARC Engineering supplied technical resources including E&I and SMP resources to enable close out.
- As the project was nearing completion and with the Ore Handling Plant running at low capacity, the team had to work within a semi-live plant where an experienced team with a focus on safety was essential
- PARC Engineering supplied CPB with an experienced site team, which included supervision and a 50-person strong SMP and E&I team to drive the project to completion and successfully handover to BHP
- Successful handover and commencement of production at the Ore Handling plant for BHP
- An accelerated ramp-up in excess of 50 resources.
- Works completed LTI free.
- The successful completion of this project by PARC Engineering lead to future contracts with CPB, including Iron Bridge, PDP1 Debottlenecking and UGL Mesa A.
Number of people on site:
LTI Free statistics:
- LTI Free
Other important statistics:
- PARC Engineering’s rapid response – we mobilised 54 resources in under 2 weeks from award.