TCD Civil Construction was engaged by Albemarle to complete a HDPE Fire water package where PARC Engineering was awarded the SOW to install, weld and test the Firewater System.
Due to the quality, safety and performance of our team, PARC Engineering was awarded further works such as construction modifications, Punchlisting, Completions and Commissioning. PARC Engineering supplied a self-execution team of technical resources which included Supervision, Quality, HSE, E&I and SMP resources to complete the Project.
- PARC Engineering self-executed scopes of work with our technical team and Plant & Equipment
- The successful completion of this project by PARC Engineering led to future works on Kemerton Lithium Plant
Number of people on site:
LTI Free statistics:
- Project Duration of 24 months executing 5000hrs per week LTI free
Pieces of equipment utilised:
- 6 – 20ft Containers with Domes Installed (Tooling & Consumables)
- 5 – Light Vehicles
- 2 – Elevated Work Platforms
- 2 – Telehandlers
- 5 – Generators
- 5 – Welding Machines
- 2 – Mobile Fuel Trailers