About PARC Engineering
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, and Power Generation Industries.
FIFO and local opportunities are available.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Supervisors for a variety of site-based and local roles to join our Western Australian Project Construction Team.
You could be working in any one of these locations:
- Roy Hill, WA
- Christmas Creek, WA
- Kalgoorlie, WA
- Perth, WA
- Pilbara Operations, WA
- Bunbury WA
Skills and experience
- You will be an experienced Supervisor (either SMP, Rigging, Electrical or Civil/Structural)
- Relevant trade qualification
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Minimum of 2 years mine site experience in construction or maintenance in fixed plant
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office
- Ability to interpret and execute engineering designs, drawings and plans
- Ability to coordinate teams, projects, parts and resources
- Previous Supervisory experience and SECT 44 training highly regarded
- Drive health and safety and compliance with the HSE Plan
- Liaise with client representatives regarding technical queries, inspections and project scheduling