About PARC Engineering
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, and Power Generation Industries.
FIFO and local opportunities are available.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers for a variety of site-based and local roles to join our Western Australian Project Construction Team.
You could be working in any one of these locations:
- Roy Hill, WA
- Christmas Creek, WA
- Geraldton, WA
- Kalgoorlie, WA
- Bunbury, WA
Skills and experience
- Strong commitment to high performing safety and quality team culture
- Australian recognised trade certification or degree/diploma qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience and SECT 44 training
- Minimum of 5 years mine site experience in construction or maintenance in fixed plant
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Ability to coordinate teams, parts and logistics
- Ability to work to schedules and milestones
- Ability to liaise with clients and company representatives
- Motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude
- Hold a current manual drivers license
- Ability to pass a medical and D&A screen