About PARC Engineering
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, and Power Generation Industries.
FIFO and local opportunities are available.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Project Engineers for a variety of site-based and local roles to join our Western Australian Project Construction Team.
You could be working in any one of these locations:
- Roy Hill, WA
- Christmas Creek, WA
- Kalgoorlie, WA
- Perth, WA
- Bunbury WA
Skills and experience
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Australian recognised Engineering degree/diploma qualifications (Mechanical preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years mine site experience in construction or maintenance in fixed plant
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office
- Ability to interpret and execute engineering designs, drawings and plans
- Ability to coordinate teams, projects, parts and resources
- Ability to execute work to schedules and milestones
- Previous contract management experience highly regarded
- Previous Supervisory experience and SECT 44 training highly regarded
- Motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude
- Hold a current manual driver’s license