About PARC Engineering
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, and Power Generation Industries.
FIFO and local opportunities are available.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced HSE Advisors for a variety of site-based and local roles to join our Western Australian Project Construction Team.
You could be working in any one of these locations:
- Roy Hill, WA
- Christmas Creek, WA
- Geraldton, WA
- Kalgoorlie, WA
- Bunbury, WA
Skills and experience
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors onsite.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Australian recognised trade certification or degree/diploma qualifications.